


{"id":268685,"date":"2020-10-02T17:55:53","date_gmt":"2020-10-02T17:55:53","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-error-when-installing-license-manager-9\/"},"modified":"2022-09-22T06:52:21","modified_gmt":"2022-09-22T06:52:21","slug":"re-error-when-installing-license-manager-9","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-error-when-installing-license-manager-9\/","title":{"rendered":"Re: Error when Installing License Manager"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I did reboot the entire machine and now I am getting different error message with &#8220;Licensing Interconnect and not running.&#8221;\u00a0 When it says kill them, it doesn&#8217;t mean delete them does it?<\/p>\n<p>&lt;div class=&#8221;attachment&#8221;&gt;<\/p>\n<p>&lt;span class=&#8221;info&#8221;&gt; &amp;#x1F6C8;&lt;\/span&gt;<\/p>\n<p>&lt;b&gt;This post originally contained file attachments which have been removed in compliance with the updated &lt;a\u00a0href=&#8221;<a style=\"-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; box-sizing: border-box; background-color: transparent; outline-style: none; color: #7f85f5; text-decoration: none;\" tabindex=\"-1\" title=\"https:\/\/www.ansys.com\/legal\/terms-and-conditions%22%3EAnsys\" href=\"https:\/\/www.ansys.com\/legal\/terms-and-conditions%22%3EAnsys\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener noreferrer\" aria-label=\"Link https:\/\/www.ansys.com\/legal\/terms-and-conditions&quot;&gt;Ansys\">https:\/\/www.ansys.com\/legal\/terms-and-conditions&#8221;&gt;Ansys<\/a>\u00a0Learning Forum Terms &amp; Conditions&lt;\/a&gt;&lt;\/b&gt;<\/p>\n<p>&lt;\/div&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-268685","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"I did reboot the entire machine and now I am getting different error message with &quot;Licensing Interconnect and not running.&quot; When it says kill them, it doesn&#039;t mean delete them does it? \ud83d\udec8 This post originally contained file attachments which have been removed in compliance with the updated Ansys Learning Forum Terms\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-error-when-installing-license-manager-9\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Re: Error when Installing License Manager | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"I did reboot the entire machine and now I am getting different error message with &quot;Licensing Interconnect and not running.&quot; When it says kill them, it doesn&#039;t mean delete them does it? \ud83d\udec8 This post originally contained file attachments which have been removed in compliance with the updated Ansys Learning Forum Terms\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-error-when-installing-license-manager-9\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2020-10-02T17:55:53+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2022-09-22T06:52:21+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Re: Error when Installing License Manager | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"I did reboot the entire machine and now I am getting different error message with &quot;Licensing Interconnect and not running.&quot; When it says kill them, it doesn&#039;t mean delete them does it? \ud83d\udec8 This post originally contained file attachments which have been removed in compliance with the updated Ansys Learning Forum Terms\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-error-when-installing-license-manager-9\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-error-when-installing-license-manager-9\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Re: Error when Installing License Manager\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-error-when-installing-license-manager-9\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Re: Error when Installing License Manager\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-error-when-installing-license-manager-9\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-error-when-installing-license-manager-9\\\/\",\"name\":\"Re: Error when Installing License Manager | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"I did reboot the entire machine and now I am getting different error message with \\\"Licensing Interconnect and not running.\\\" When it says kill them, it doesn't mean delete them does it? \\ud83d\\udec8 This post originally contained file attachments which have been removed in compliance with the updated Ansys Learning Forum Terms\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-error-when-installing-license-manager-9\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2020-10-02T17:55:53+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2022-09-22T06:52:21+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Re: Error when Installing License Manager | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I did reboot the entire machine and now I am getting different error message with \"Licensing Interconnect and not running.\" When it says kill them, it doesn't mean delete them does it? \ud83d\udec8 This post originally contained file attachments which have been removed in compliance with the updated Ansys Learning Forum Terms","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-error-when-installing-license-manager-9\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-error-when-installing-license-manager-9\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-error-when-installing-license-manager-9\/#listItem","name":"Re: Error when Installing License Manager"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-error-when-installing-license-manager-9\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Re: Error when Installing License Manager","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-error-when-installing-license-manager-9\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-error-when-installing-license-manager-9\/","name":"Re: Error when Installing License Manager | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I did reboot the entire machine and now I am getting different error message with \"Licensing Interconnect and not running.\" When it says kill them, it doesn't mean delete them does it? \ud83d\udec8 This post originally contained file attachments which have been removed in compliance with the updated Ansys Learning Forum Terms","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-error-when-installing-license-manager-9\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2020-10-02T17:55:53+00:00","dateModified":"2022-09-22T06:52:21+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Re: Error when Installing License Manager | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"I did reboot the entire machine and now I am getting different error message with &quot;Licensing Interconnect and not running.&quot; When it says kill them, it doesn't mean delete them does it? \ud83d\udec8 This post originally contained file attachments which have been removed in compliance with the updated Ansys Learning Forum Terms","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-error-when-installing-license-manager-9\/","article:published_time":"2020-10-02T17:55:53+00:00","article:modified_time":"2022-09-22T06:52:21+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Re: Error when Installing License Manager | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"I did reboot the entire machine and now I am getting different error message with &quot;Licensing Interconnect and not running.&quot; When it says kill them, it doesn't mean delete them does it? \ud83d\udec8 This post originally contained file attachments which have been removed in compliance with the updated Ansys Learning Forum Terms"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"268685","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 18:26:48","updated":"2026-09-16 00:50:18","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tRe: Error when Installing License Manager\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Re: Error when Installing License Manager","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-error-when-installing-license-manager-9\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/268685","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/268685\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=268685"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}