


{"id":260502,"date":"2021-09-13T13:25:36","date_gmt":"2021-09-13T13:25:36","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-trouble-opening-software-after-license-renewed\/"},"modified":"2021-09-13T13:25:36","modified_gmt":"2021-09-13T13:25:36","slug":"re-trouble-opening-software-after-license-renewed","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-trouble-opening-software-after-license-renewed\/","title":{"rendered":"Re: Trouble opening software after license renewed"},"content":{"rendered":"<p> I was on support with my internal IT.&nbsp; I finally got help from Spaceclaim.&nbsp; hey said it has something to do with microsoft not allowing me to login, ant&nbsp; they had to give me some kind of exception. I was finally able to use the software after two days of non-productivity all because of a technicality.&nbsp; Seems like a faulty system that can cause a customer so much grief over nothing. <\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-260502","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"I was on support with my internal IT. I finally got help from Spaceclaim. hey said it has something to do with microsoft not allowing me to login, ant they had to give me some kind of exception. I was finally able to use the software after two days of non-productivity all because of a\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-trouble-opening-software-after-license-renewed\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Re: Trouble opening software after license renewed | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"I was on support with my internal IT. I finally got help from Spaceclaim. hey said it has something to do with microsoft not allowing me to login, ant they had to give me some kind of exception. I was finally able to use the software after two days of non-productivity all because of a\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-trouble-opening-software-after-license-renewed\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2021-09-13T13:25:36+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2021-09-13T13:25:36+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Re: Trouble opening software after license renewed | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"I was on support with my internal IT. I finally got help from Spaceclaim. hey said it has something to do with microsoft not allowing me to login, ant they had to give me some kind of exception. I was finally able to use the software after two days of non-productivity all because of a\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-trouble-opening-software-after-license-renewed\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-trouble-opening-software-after-license-renewed\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Re: Trouble opening software after license renewed\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-trouble-opening-software-after-license-renewed\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Re: Trouble opening software after license renewed\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-trouble-opening-software-after-license-renewed\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-trouble-opening-software-after-license-renewed\\\/\",\"name\":\"Re: Trouble opening software after license renewed | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"I was on support with my internal IT. I finally got help from Spaceclaim. hey said it has something to do with microsoft not allowing me to login, ant they had to give me some kind of exception. I was finally able to use the software after two days of non-productivity all because of a\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-trouble-opening-software-after-license-renewed\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2021-09-13T13:25:36+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2021-09-13T13:25:36+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Re: Trouble opening software after license renewed | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I was on support with my internal IT. I finally got help from Spaceclaim. hey said it has something to do with microsoft not allowing me to login, ant they had to give me some kind of exception. I was finally able to use the software after two days of non-productivity all because of a","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-trouble-opening-software-after-license-renewed\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-trouble-opening-software-after-license-renewed\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-trouble-opening-software-after-license-renewed\/#listItem","name":"Re: Trouble opening software after license renewed"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-trouble-opening-software-after-license-renewed\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Re: Trouble opening software after license renewed","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-trouble-opening-software-after-license-renewed\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-trouble-opening-software-after-license-renewed\/","name":"Re: Trouble opening software after license renewed | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I was on support with my internal IT. I finally got help from Spaceclaim. hey said it has something to do with microsoft not allowing me to login, ant they had to give me some kind of exception. I was finally able to use the software after two days of non-productivity all because of a","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-trouble-opening-software-after-license-renewed\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2021-09-13T13:25:36+00:00","dateModified":"2021-09-13T13:25:36+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Re: Trouble opening software after license renewed | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"I was on support with my internal IT. I finally got help from Spaceclaim. hey said it has something to do with microsoft not allowing me to login, ant they had to give me some kind of exception. I was finally able to use the software after two days of non-productivity all because of a","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-trouble-opening-software-after-license-renewed\/","article:published_time":"2021-09-13T13:25:36+00:00","article:modified_time":"2021-09-13T13:25:36+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Re: Trouble opening software after license renewed | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"I was on support with my internal IT. I finally got help from Spaceclaim. hey said it has something to do with microsoft not allowing me to login, ant they had to give me some kind of exception. I was finally able to use the software after two days of non-productivity all because of a"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"260502","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 18:35:29","updated":"2026-08-24 13:23:20","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tRe: Trouble opening software after license renewed\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Re: Trouble opening software after license renewed","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-trouble-opening-software-after-license-renewed\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/260502","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/260502\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=260502"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}