


{"id":259749,"date":"2021-11-23T11:25:00","date_gmt":"2021-11-23T11:25:00","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-unable-to-save-the-document-reason-the-process-cannot-access-the-file\/"},"modified":"2021-11-23T11:25:00","modified_gmt":"2021-11-23T11:25:00","slug":"re-unable-to-save-the-document-reason-the-process-cannot-access-the-file","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-unable-to-save-the-document-reason-the-process-cannot-access-the-file\/","title":{"rendered":"Re: Unable to save the document. Reason: the process cannot access the file"},"content":{"rendered":"<p> Hi&nbsp;<span class=\"mention\" data-href=\"\/profile\/k97ycg\" role=\"button\">charlie<\/span> <\/p>\n<p> Does the customer face this issue only with this model or does this happen&nbsp;with all models? If it is just with this specific file, you can send it to me so I can test it.&nbsp; <\/p>\n<p> I recommend copying the geometry into a new design and try saving that. <\/p>\n<p> You can try resetting your user settings from File &gt; SpaceClaim Options &gt; Advanced &gt; Reset All User Settings. <\/p>\n<p> It may also be worth doing a clean uninstall\/reinstall to see if that helps. <\/p>\n<p> Regards. <\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-259749","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hi charlie Does the customer face this issue only with this model or does this happen with all models? If it is just with this specific file, you can send it to me so I can test it. I recommend copying the geometry into a new design and try saving that. You can try resetting your user\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-unable-to-save-the-document-reason-the-process-cannot-access-the-file\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Re: Unable to save the document. Reason: the process cannot access the file | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hi charlie Does the customer face this issue only with this model or does this happen with all models? If it is just with this specific file, you can send it to me so I can test it. I recommend copying the geometry into a new design and try saving that. You can try resetting your user\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-unable-to-save-the-document-reason-the-process-cannot-access-the-file\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2021-11-23T11:25:00+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2021-11-23T11:25:00+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Re: Unable to save the document. Reason: the process cannot access the file | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hi charlie Does the customer face this issue only with this model or does this happen with all models? If it is just with this specific file, you can send it to me so I can test it. I recommend copying the geometry into a new design and try saving that. You can try resetting your user\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-unable-to-save-the-document-reason-the-process-cannot-access-the-file\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-unable-to-save-the-document-reason-the-process-cannot-access-the-file\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Re: Unable to save the document. Reason: the process cannot access the file\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-unable-to-save-the-document-reason-the-process-cannot-access-the-file\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Re: Unable to save the document. Reason: the process cannot access the file\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-unable-to-save-the-document-reason-the-process-cannot-access-the-file\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-unable-to-save-the-document-reason-the-process-cannot-access-the-file\\\/\",\"name\":\"Re: Unable to save the document. Reason: the process cannot access the file | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hi charlie Does the customer face this issue only with this model or does this happen with all models? If it is just with this specific file, you can send it to me so I can test it. I recommend copying the geometry into a new design and try saving that. You can try resetting your user\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-unable-to-save-the-document-reason-the-process-cannot-access-the-file\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2021-11-23T11:25:00+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2021-11-23T11:25:00+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Re: Unable to save the document. Reason: the process cannot access the file | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi charlie Does the customer face this issue only with this model or does this happen with all models? If it is just with this specific file, you can send it to me so I can test it. I recommend copying the geometry into a new design and try saving that. You can try resetting your user","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-unable-to-save-the-document-reason-the-process-cannot-access-the-file\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-unable-to-save-the-document-reason-the-process-cannot-access-the-file\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-unable-to-save-the-document-reason-the-process-cannot-access-the-file\/#listItem","name":"Re: Unable to save the document. Reason: the process cannot access the file"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-unable-to-save-the-document-reason-the-process-cannot-access-the-file\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Re: Unable to save the document. Reason: the process cannot access the file","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-unable-to-save-the-document-reason-the-process-cannot-access-the-file\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-unable-to-save-the-document-reason-the-process-cannot-access-the-file\/","name":"Re: Unable to save the document. Reason: the process cannot access the file | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi charlie Does the customer face this issue only with this model or does this happen with all models? If it is just with this specific file, you can send it to me so I can test it. I recommend copying the geometry into a new design and try saving that. You can try resetting your user","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-unable-to-save-the-document-reason-the-process-cannot-access-the-file\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2021-11-23T11:25:00+00:00","dateModified":"2021-11-23T11:25:00+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Re: Unable to save the document. Reason: the process cannot access the file | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hi charlie Does the customer face this issue only with this model or does this happen with all models? If it is just with this specific file, you can send it to me so I can test it. I recommend copying the geometry into a new design and try saving that. You can try resetting your user","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-unable-to-save-the-document-reason-the-process-cannot-access-the-file\/","article:published_time":"2021-11-23T11:25:00+00:00","article:modified_time":"2021-11-23T11:25:00+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Re: Unable to save the document. Reason: the process cannot access the file | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hi charlie Does the customer face this issue only with this model or does this happen with all models? If it is just with this specific file, you can send it to me so I can test it. I recommend copying the geometry into a new design and try saving that. You can try resetting your user"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"259749","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 18:36:17","updated":"2026-08-11 12:52:32","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tRe: Unable to save the document. Reason: the process cannot access the file\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Re: Unable to save the document. Reason: the process cannot access the file","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-unable-to-save-the-document-reason-the-process-cannot-access-the-file\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/259749","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/259749\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=259749"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}