


{"id":259310,"date":"2022-01-18T07:39:35","date_gmt":"2022-01-18T07:39:35","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-refine-mesh-error-7\/"},"modified":"2022-01-18T07:39:35","modified_gmt":"2022-01-18T07:39:35","slug":"re-refine-mesh-error-7","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-refine-mesh-error-7\/","title":{"rendered":"Re: Refine Mesh Error"},"content":{"rendered":"<p> <span class=\"mention\" data-href=\"\/profile\/q5taa8\">smjang<\/span>&nbsp;Hello <\/p>\n<p> Thanks for the update. <\/p>\n<p> I think ideally having a latest graphic card driver is the best thing for Discovery, which is why it is giving this default warning. I think this is a graphic card driver issue, and not from the discovery side, which was seen earlier as well with 45x.x series, and we had made the information widely available till NVIDIA resolves it on their end, and a new version is available, I would say the workaround for now should be enough.&nbsp; <\/p>\n<p> Regards. <\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-259310","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"smjang Hello Thanks for the update. I think ideally having a latest graphic card driver is the best thing for Discovery, which is why it is giving this default warning. I think this is a graphic card driver issue, and not from the discovery side, which was seen earlier as well with 45x.x series, and we\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-refine-mesh-error-7\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Re: Refine Mesh Error | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"smjang Hello Thanks for the update. I think ideally having a latest graphic card driver is the best thing for Discovery, which is why it is giving this default warning. I think this is a graphic card driver issue, and not from the discovery side, which was seen earlier as well with 45x.x series, and we\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-refine-mesh-error-7\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2022-01-18T07:39:35+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2022-01-18T07:39:35+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Re: Refine Mesh Error | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"smjang Hello Thanks for the update. I think ideally having a latest graphic card driver is the best thing for Discovery, which is why it is giving this default warning. I think this is a graphic card driver issue, and not from the discovery side, which was seen earlier as well with 45x.x series, and we\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-refine-mesh-error-7\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-refine-mesh-error-7\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Re: Refine Mesh Error\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-refine-mesh-error-7\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Re: Refine Mesh Error\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-refine-mesh-error-7\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-refine-mesh-error-7\\\/\",\"name\":\"Re: Refine Mesh Error | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"smjang Hello Thanks for the update. I think ideally having a latest graphic card driver is the best thing for Discovery, which is why it is giving this default warning. I think this is a graphic card driver issue, and not from the discovery side, which was seen earlier as well with 45x.x series, and we\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/re-refine-mesh-error-7\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2022-01-18T07:39:35+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2022-01-18T07:39:35+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Re: Refine Mesh Error | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"smjang Hello Thanks for the update. I think ideally having a latest graphic card driver is the best thing for Discovery, which is why it is giving this default warning. I think this is a graphic card driver issue, and not from the discovery side, which was seen earlier as well with 45x.x series, and we","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-refine-mesh-error-7\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-refine-mesh-error-7\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-refine-mesh-error-7\/#listItem","name":"Re: Refine Mesh Error"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-refine-mesh-error-7\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Re: Refine Mesh Error","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-refine-mesh-error-7\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-refine-mesh-error-7\/","name":"Re: Refine Mesh Error | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"smjang Hello Thanks for the update. I think ideally having a latest graphic card driver is the best thing for Discovery, which is why it is giving this default warning. I think this is a graphic card driver issue, and not from the discovery side, which was seen earlier as well with 45x.x series, and we","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-refine-mesh-error-7\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2022-01-18T07:39:35+00:00","dateModified":"2022-01-18T07:39:35+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Re: Refine Mesh Error | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"smjang Hello Thanks for the update. I think ideally having a latest graphic card driver is the best thing for Discovery, which is why it is giving this default warning. I think this is a graphic card driver issue, and not from the discovery side, which was seen earlier as well with 45x.x series, and we","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-refine-mesh-error-7\/","article:published_time":"2022-01-18T07:39:35+00:00","article:modified_time":"2022-01-18T07:39:35+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Re: Refine Mesh Error | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"smjang Hello Thanks for the update. I think ideally having a latest graphic card driver is the best thing for Discovery, which is why it is giving this default warning. I think this is a graphic card driver issue, and not from the discovery side, which was seen earlier as well with 45x.x series, and we"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"259310","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 18:36:48","updated":"2026-08-12 21:50:59","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tRe: Refine Mesh Error\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Re: Refine Mesh Error","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/re-refine-mesh-error-7\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/259310","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/259310\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=259310"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}