


{"id":251716,"date":"2023-02-27T14:40:05","date_gmt":"2023-02-27T14:40:05","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/251716\/"},"modified":"2023-02-27T14:43:20","modified_gmt":"2023-02-27T14:43:20","slug":"251716","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/251716\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Modal analysis of a cantilever beam immersed in water"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Karthik R, I have the similar question. I would like to calcualte the nature frequencies of a beam immersed in water at the steady state rather than tje transient state. Can you please provide the instructions by steps? or would you please send me one example of the model?&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Thanks in advance.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Best regards,&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;J LIU&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-251716","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Karthik R, I have the similar question. I would like to calcualte the nature frequencies of a beam immersed in water at the steady state rather than tje transient state. Can you please provide the instructions by steps? or would you please send me one example of the model?Thanks in advance.Best regards,J LIU\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/251716\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Modal analysis of a cantilever beam immersed in water | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Karthik R, I have the similar question. I would like to calcualte the nature frequencies of a beam immersed in water at the steady state rather than tje transient state. Can you please provide the instructions by steps? or would you please send me one example of the model?Thanks in advance.Best regards,J LIU\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/251716\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2023-02-27T14:40:05+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-02-27T14:43:20+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Modal analysis of a cantilever beam immersed in water | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Karthik R, I have the similar question. I would like to calcualte the nature frequencies of a beam immersed in water at the steady state rather than tje transient state. Can you please provide the instructions by steps? or would you please send me one example of the model?Thanks in advance.Best regards,J LIU\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/251716\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/251716\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Modal analysis of a cantilever beam immersed in water\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/251716\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Modal analysis of a cantilever beam immersed in water\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/251716\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/251716\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Modal analysis of a cantilever beam immersed in water | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Karthik R, I have the similar question. I would like to calcualte the nature frequencies of a beam immersed in water at the steady state rather than tje transient state. Can you please provide the instructions by steps? or would you please send me one example of the model?Thanks in advance.Best regards,J LIU\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/251716\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2023-02-27T14:40:05+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-02-27T14:43:20+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Modal analysis of a cantilever beam immersed in water | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Karthik R, I have the similar question. I would like to calcualte the nature frequencies of a beam immersed in water at the steady state rather than tje transient state. Can you please provide the instructions by steps? or would you please send me one example of the model?Thanks in advance.Best regards,J LIU","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/251716\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/251716\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/251716\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Modal analysis of a cantilever beam immersed in water"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/251716\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Modal analysis of a cantilever beam immersed in water","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/251716\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/251716\/","name":"Reply To: Modal analysis of a cantilever beam immersed in water | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Karthik R, I have the similar question. I would like to calcualte the nature frequencies of a beam immersed in water at the steady state rather than tje transient state. Can you please provide the instructions by steps? or would you please send me one example of the model?Thanks in advance.Best regards,J LIU","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/251716\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2023-02-27T14:40:05+00:00","dateModified":"2023-02-27T14:43:20+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Modal analysis of a cantilever beam immersed in water | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Karthik R, I have the similar question. I would like to calcualte the nature frequencies of a beam immersed in water at the steady state rather than tje transient state. Can you please provide the instructions by steps? or would you please send me one example of the model?Thanks in advance.Best regards,J LIU","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/251716\/","article:published_time":"2023-02-27T14:40:05+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-02-27T14:43:20+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Modal analysis of a cantilever beam immersed in water | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Karthik R, I have the similar question. I would like to calcualte the nature frequencies of a beam immersed in water at the steady state rather than tje transient state. Can you please provide the instructions by steps? or would you please send me one example of the model?Thanks in advance.Best regards,J LIU"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"251716","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 18:45:59","updated":"2026-09-15 19:44:08","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Modal analysis of a cantilever beam immersed in water\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Modal analysis of a cantilever beam immersed in water","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/251716\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/251716","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/251716\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=251716"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}