


{"id":251175,"date":"2023-02-23T10:01:27","date_gmt":"2023-02-23T10:01:27","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/251175\/"},"modified":"2023-02-23T10:01:27","modified_gmt":"2023-02-23T10:01:27","slug":"251175","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/251175\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Deformable Boundary"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Using acoustics is a new one to me. Fluent and Mechanical are the tools to use. Have a careful look at the boundary conditions (flow) and structural properties of the vessel. I&#8217;d run just the Fluent model first to see what pressure range you&#8217;ve got. I&#8217;d also suggest looking at the Intrinsic FSI in Fluent: I doubt you need to use enough features to need Mechanical.&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-251175","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Using acoustics is a new one to me. Fluent and Mechanical are the tools to use. Have a careful look at the boundary conditions (flow) and structural properties of the vessel. I&#039;d run just the Fluent model first to see what pressure range you&#039;ve got. I&#039;d also suggest looking at the Intrinsic FSI in Fluent:\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/251175\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Deformable Boundary | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Using acoustics is a new one to me. Fluent and Mechanical are the tools to use. Have a careful look at the boundary conditions (flow) and structural properties of the vessel. I&#039;d run just the Fluent model first to see what pressure range you&#039;ve got. I&#039;d also suggest looking at the Intrinsic FSI in Fluent:\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/251175\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2023-02-23T10:01:27+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-02-23T10:01:27+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Deformable Boundary | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Using acoustics is a new one to me. Fluent and Mechanical are the tools to use. Have a careful look at the boundary conditions (flow) and structural properties of the vessel. I&#039;d run just the Fluent model first to see what pressure range you&#039;ve got. I&#039;d also suggest looking at the Intrinsic FSI in Fluent:\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/251175\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/251175\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Deformable Boundary\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/251175\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Deformable Boundary\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/251175\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/251175\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Deformable Boundary | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Using acoustics is a new one to me. Fluent and Mechanical are the tools to use. Have a careful look at the boundary conditions (flow) and structural properties of the vessel. I'd run just the Fluent model first to see what pressure range you've got. I'd also suggest looking at the Intrinsic FSI in Fluent:\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/251175\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2023-02-23T10:01:27+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-02-23T10:01:27+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Deformable Boundary | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Using acoustics is a new one to me. Fluent and Mechanical are the tools to use. Have a careful look at the boundary conditions (flow) and structural properties of the vessel. I'd run just the Fluent model first to see what pressure range you've got. I'd also suggest looking at the Intrinsic FSI in Fluent:","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/251175\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/251175\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/251175\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Deformable Boundary"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/251175\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Deformable Boundary","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/251175\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/251175\/","name":"Reply To: Deformable Boundary | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Using acoustics is a new one to me. Fluent and Mechanical are the tools to use. Have a careful look at the boundary conditions (flow) and structural properties of the vessel. I'd run just the Fluent model first to see what pressure range you've got. I'd also suggest looking at the Intrinsic FSI in Fluent:","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/251175\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2023-02-23T10:01:27+00:00","dateModified":"2023-02-23T10:01:27+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Deformable Boundary | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Using acoustics is a new one to me. Fluent and Mechanical are the tools to use. Have a careful look at the boundary conditions (flow) and structural properties of the vessel. I'd run just the Fluent model first to see what pressure range you've got. I'd also suggest looking at the Intrinsic FSI in Fluent:","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/251175\/","article:published_time":"2023-02-23T10:01:27+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-02-23T10:01:27+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Deformable Boundary | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Using acoustics is a new one to me. Fluent and Mechanical are the tools to use. Have a careful look at the boundary conditions (flow) and structural properties of the vessel. I'd run just the Fluent model first to see what pressure range you've got. I'd also suggest looking at the Intrinsic FSI in Fluent:"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"251175","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 18:46:31","updated":"2026-08-03 20:11:15","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Deformable Boundary\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Deformable Boundary","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/251175\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/251175","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/251175\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=251175"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}