


{"id":222987,"date":"2022-08-02T08:45:18","date_gmt":"2022-08-02T08:45:18","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/222987\/"},"modified":"2022-08-02T08:45:18","modified_gmt":"2022-08-02T08:45:18","slug":"222987","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/222987\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Fluent-Rocky Error: Floating point exception"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;What Fluent models are on? I&#8217;ve seen some problems with multiple fluid phases (with ESSS for checking) but otherwise nothing that&#8217;s failing randomly. Severel models failing for other reasons, but that&#8217;s to be expected given what I&#8217;m trying to do&#8230;.&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-222987","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"What Fluent models are on? I&#039;ve seen some problems with multiple fluid phases (with ESSS for checking) but otherwise nothing that&#039;s failing randomly. Severel models failing for other reasons, but that&#039;s to be expected given what I&#039;m trying to do....\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/222987\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Fluent-Rocky Error: Floating point exception | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"What Fluent models are on? I&#039;ve seen some problems with multiple fluid phases (with ESSS for checking) but otherwise nothing that&#039;s failing randomly. Severel models failing for other reasons, but that&#039;s to be expected given what I&#039;m trying to do....\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/222987\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2022-08-02T08:45:18+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2022-08-02T08:45:18+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Fluent-Rocky Error: Floating point exception | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"What Fluent models are on? I&#039;ve seen some problems with multiple fluid phases (with ESSS for checking) but otherwise nothing that&#039;s failing randomly. Severel models failing for other reasons, but that&#039;s to be expected given what I&#039;m trying to do....\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/222987\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/222987\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Fluent-Rocky Error: Floating point exception\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/222987\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Fluent-Rocky Error: Floating point exception\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/222987\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/222987\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Fluent-Rocky Error: Floating point exception | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"What Fluent models are on? I've seen some problems with multiple fluid phases (with ESSS for checking) but otherwise nothing that's failing randomly. Severel models failing for other reasons, but that's to be expected given what I'm trying to do....\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/222987\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2022-08-02T08:45:18+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2022-08-02T08:45:18+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Fluent-Rocky Error: Floating point exception | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"What Fluent models are on? I've seen some problems with multiple fluid phases (with ESSS for checking) but otherwise nothing that's failing randomly. Severel models failing for other reasons, but that's to be expected given what I'm trying to do....","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/222987\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/222987\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/222987\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Fluent-Rocky Error: Floating point exception"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/222987\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Fluent-Rocky Error: Floating point exception","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/222987\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/222987\/","name":"Reply To: Fluent-Rocky Error: Floating point exception | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"What Fluent models are on? I've seen some problems with multiple fluid phases (with ESSS for checking) but otherwise nothing that's failing randomly. Severel models failing for other reasons, but that's to be expected given what I'm trying to do....","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/222987\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2022-08-02T08:45:18+00:00","dateModified":"2022-08-02T08:45:18+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Fluent-Rocky Error: Floating point exception | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"What Fluent models are on? I've seen some problems with multiple fluid phases (with ESSS for checking) but otherwise nothing that's failing randomly. Severel models failing for other reasons, but that's to be expected given what I'm trying to do....","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/222987\/","article:published_time":"2022-08-02T08:45:18+00:00","article:modified_time":"2022-08-02T08:45:18+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Fluent-Rocky Error: Floating point exception | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"What Fluent models are on? I've seen some problems with multiple fluid phases (with ESSS for checking) but otherwise nothing that's failing randomly. Severel models failing for other reasons, but that's to be expected given what I'm trying to do...."},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"222987","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 03:57:28","updated":"2026-08-03 14:38:49","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Fluent-Rocky Error: Floating point exception\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Fluent-Rocky Error: Floating point exception","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/222987\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/222987","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/222987\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=222987"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}