


{"id":205295,"date":"2022-02-18T21:02:04","date_gmt":"2022-02-18T21:02:04","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/205295\/"},"modified":"2022-02-18T21:44:32","modified_gmt":"2022-02-18T21:44:32","slug":"205295","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/205295\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Power line cable behavior simulation"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>\nI tried use 1\/4 force and then it solves, but if force is higher then i get error. I made horizontal cables little bit shorter and also stiffened steel supports. After those changes it solves with full force. Do you have some ideas why it can&#8217;t solve if the model is more flexible. The point when error happens is about when the cable drop force is high at first time and this is after when load force is no more active.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-205295","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"I tried use 1\/4 force and then it solves, but if force is higher then i get error. I made horizontal cables little bit shorter and also stiffened steel supports. After those changes it solves with full force. Do you have some ideas why it can&#039;t solve if the model is more flexible. The point\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/205295\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Power line cable behavior simulation | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"I tried use 1\/4 force and then it solves, but if force is higher then i get error. I made horizontal cables little bit shorter and also stiffened steel supports. After those changes it solves with full force. Do you have some ideas why it can&#039;t solve if the model is more flexible. The point\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/205295\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2022-02-18T21:02:04+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2022-02-18T21:44:32+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Power line cable behavior simulation | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"I tried use 1\/4 force and then it solves, but if force is higher then i get error. I made horizontal cables little bit shorter and also stiffened steel supports. After those changes it solves with full force. Do you have some ideas why it can&#039;t solve if the model is more flexible. The point\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/205295\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/205295\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Power line cable behavior simulation\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/205295\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Power line cable behavior simulation\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/205295\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/205295\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Power line cable behavior simulation | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"I tried use 1\\\/4 force and then it solves, but if force is higher then i get error. I made horizontal cables little bit shorter and also stiffened steel supports. After those changes it solves with full force. Do you have some ideas why it can't solve if the model is more flexible. The point\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/205295\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2022-02-18T21:02:04+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2022-02-18T21:44:32+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Power line cable behavior simulation | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I tried use 1\/4 force and then it solves, but if force is higher then i get error. I made horizontal cables little bit shorter and also stiffened steel supports. After those changes it solves with full force. Do you have some ideas why it can't solve if the model is more flexible. The point","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/205295\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/205295\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/205295\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Power line cable behavior simulation"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/205295\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Power line cable behavior simulation","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/205295\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/205295\/","name":"Reply To: Power line cable behavior simulation | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I tried use 1\/4 force and then it solves, but if force is higher then i get error. I made horizontal cables little bit shorter and also stiffened steel supports. After those changes it solves with full force. Do you have some ideas why it can't solve if the model is more flexible. The point","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/205295\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2022-02-18T21:02:04+00:00","dateModified":"2022-02-18T21:44:32+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Power line cable behavior simulation | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"I tried use 1\/4 force and then it solves, but if force is higher then i get error. I made horizontal cables little bit shorter and also stiffened steel supports. After those changes it solves with full force. Do you have some ideas why it can't solve if the model is more flexible. The point","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/205295\/","article:published_time":"2022-02-18T21:02:04+00:00","article:modified_time":"2022-02-18T21:44:32+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Power line cable behavior simulation | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"I tried use 1\/4 force and then it solves, but if force is higher then i get error. I made horizontal cables little bit shorter and also stiffened steel supports. After those changes it solves with full force. Do you have some ideas why it can't solve if the model is more flexible. The point"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"205295","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-26 04:26:22","updated":"2026-09-10 13:47:06","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Power line cable behavior simulation\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Power line cable behavior simulation","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/205295\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/205295","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/205295\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=205295"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}