


{"id":204917,"date":"2022-02-18T13:38:26","date_gmt":"2022-02-18T13:38:26","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/204917\/"},"modified":"2022-02-18T13:38:26","modified_gmt":"2022-02-18T13:38:26","slug":"204917","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/204917\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: how to improve mesh?"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>If you want a hex mesh you&#8217;ll either need logical cubes (not something I&#8217;d try) or sweep. Personally, I&#8217;d be looking at Fluent Meshing and just poly the whole thing. How are you getting on with the tutorials? <\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-204917","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"If you want a hex mesh you&#039;ll either need logical cubes (not something I&#039;d try) or sweep. Personally, I&#039;d be looking at Fluent Meshing and just poly the whole thing. How are you getting on with the tutorials?\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/204917\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: how to improve mesh? | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"If you want a hex mesh you&#039;ll either need logical cubes (not something I&#039;d try) or sweep. Personally, I&#039;d be looking at Fluent Meshing and just poly the whole thing. How are you getting on with the tutorials?\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/204917\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2022-02-18T13:38:26+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2022-02-18T13:38:26+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: how to improve mesh? | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"If you want a hex mesh you&#039;ll either need logical cubes (not something I&#039;d try) or sweep. Personally, I&#039;d be looking at Fluent Meshing and just poly the whole thing. How are you getting on with the tutorials?\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/204917\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/204917\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: how to improve mesh?\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/204917\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: how to improve mesh?\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/204917\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/204917\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: how to improve mesh? | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"If you want a hex mesh you'll either need logical cubes (not something I'd try) or sweep. Personally, I'd be looking at Fluent Meshing and just poly the whole thing. How are you getting on with the tutorials?\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/204917\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2022-02-18T13:38:26+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2022-02-18T13:38:26+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: how to improve mesh? | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"If you want a hex mesh you'll either need logical cubes (not something I'd try) or sweep. Personally, I'd be looking at Fluent Meshing and just poly the whole thing. How are you getting on with the tutorials?","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/204917\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/204917\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/204917\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: how to improve mesh?"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/204917\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: how to improve mesh?","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/204917\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/204917\/","name":"Reply To: how to improve mesh? | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"If you want a hex mesh you'll either need logical cubes (not something I'd try) or sweep. Personally, I'd be looking at Fluent Meshing and just poly the whole thing. How are you getting on with the tutorials?","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/204917\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2022-02-18T13:38:26+00:00","dateModified":"2022-02-18T13:38:26+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: how to improve mesh? | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"If you want a hex mesh you'll either need logical cubes (not something I'd try) or sweep. Personally, I'd be looking at Fluent Meshing and just poly the whole thing. How are you getting on with the tutorials?","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/204917\/","article:published_time":"2022-02-18T13:38:26+00:00","article:modified_time":"2022-02-18T13:38:26+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: how to improve mesh? | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"If you want a hex mesh you'll either need logical cubes (not something I'd try) or sweep. Personally, I'd be looking at Fluent Meshing and just poly the whole thing. How are you getting on with the tutorials?"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"204917","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-26 02:42:16","updated":"2026-08-03 09:59:58","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: how to improve mesh?\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: how to improve mesh?","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/204917\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/204917","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/204917\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=204917"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}