


{"id":196480,"date":"2021-11-01T09:17:16","date_gmt":"2021-11-01T09:17:16","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/196480\/"},"modified":"2021-11-01T09:17:16","modified_gmt":"2021-11-01T09:17:16","slug":"196480","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/196480\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p>As you have rightly mentioned, the Ansys software is only available for Windows and not for Mac OS. If you want to run Ansys on your MacBook, then you might have to use a windows emulator or you may need to install Windows 11 using BootCamp. <\/p>\n<p>Thanks<br \/>\nSurya.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-196480","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"As you have rightly mentioned, the Ansys software is only available for Windows and not for Mac OS. If you want to run Ansys on your MacBook, then you might have to use a windows emulator or you may need to install Windows 11 using BootCamp. Thanks Surya.\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/196480\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ? | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"As you have rightly mentioned, the Ansys software is only available for Windows and not for Mac OS. If you want to run Ansys on your MacBook, then you might have to use a windows emulator or you may need to install Windows 11 using BootCamp. Thanks Surya.\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/196480\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2021-11-01T09:17:16+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2021-11-01T09:17:16+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ? | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"As you have rightly mentioned, the Ansys software is only available for Windows and not for Mac OS. If you want to run Ansys on your MacBook, then you might have to use a windows emulator or you may need to install Windows 11 using BootCamp. Thanks Surya.\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/196480\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/196480\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/196480\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/196480\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/196480\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ? | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"As you have rightly mentioned, the Ansys software is only available for Windows and not for Mac OS. If you want to run Ansys on your MacBook, then you might have to use a windows emulator or you may need to install Windows 11 using BootCamp. Thanks Surya.\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/196480\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2021-11-01T09:17:16+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2021-11-01T09:17:16+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ? | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"As you have rightly mentioned, the Ansys software is only available for Windows and not for Mac OS. If you want to run Ansys on your MacBook, then you might have to use a windows emulator or you may need to install Windows 11 using BootCamp. Thanks Surya.","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/196480\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/196480\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/196480\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/196480\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/196480\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/196480\/","name":"Reply To: I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ? | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"As you have rightly mentioned, the Ansys software is only available for Windows and not for Mac OS. If you want to run Ansys on your MacBook, then you might have to use a windows emulator or you may need to install Windows 11 using BootCamp. Thanks Surya.","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/196480\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2021-11-01T09:17:16+00:00","dateModified":"2021-11-01T09:17:16+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ? | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"As you have rightly mentioned, the Ansys software is only available for Windows and not for Mac OS. If you want to run Ansys on your MacBook, then you might have to use a windows emulator or you may need to install Windows 11 using BootCamp. Thanks Surya.","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/196480\/","article:published_time":"2021-11-01T09:17:16+00:00","article:modified_time":"2021-11-01T09:17:16+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ? | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"As you have rightly mentioned, the Ansys software is only available for Windows and not for Mac OS. If you want to run Ansys on your MacBook, then you might have to use a windows emulator or you may need to install Windows 11 using BootCamp. Thanks Surya."},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"196480","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-25 04:27:00","updated":"2026-08-15 21:33:24","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/196480\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/196480","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/196480\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=196480"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}