


{"id":195776,"date":"2021-10-26T12:57:55","date_gmt":"2021-10-26T12:57:55","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/195776\/"},"modified":"2021-10-26T12:57:55","modified_gmt":"2021-10-26T12:57:55","slug":"195776","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/195776\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: I am trying to find heat transfer rate from radiator through fins."},"content":{"rendered":"<p>First off you&#8217;ll need many more cells across the flow nanofluid channel: you need at least 6-10 cells across a flow channel to have a hope of predicting the flow.  The other problem you have is that the fins are interacting with the bounding box to give skew (distorted) cells. <br \/>\nHave you done any of the tutorials? If not, go and review those and the other help videos. You also need to consider how much flow channel is needed to allow the flow profile to develop. <\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-195776","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"First off you&#039;ll need many more cells across the flow nanofluid channel: you need at least 6-10 cells across a flow channel to have a hope of predicting the flow. The other problem you have is that the fins are interacting with the bounding box to give skew (distorted) cells. Have you done any of\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/195776\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: I am trying to find heat transfer rate from radiator through fins. | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"First off you&#039;ll need many more cells across the flow nanofluid channel: you need at least 6-10 cells across a flow channel to have a hope of predicting the flow. The other problem you have is that the fins are interacting with the bounding box to give skew (distorted) cells. Have you done any of\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/195776\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2021-10-26T12:57:55+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2021-10-26T12:57:55+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: I am trying to find heat transfer rate from radiator through fins. | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"First off you&#039;ll need many more cells across the flow nanofluid channel: you need at least 6-10 cells across a flow channel to have a hope of predicting the flow. The other problem you have is that the fins are interacting with the bounding box to give skew (distorted) cells. Have you done any of\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/195776\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/195776\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: I am trying to find heat transfer rate from radiator through fins.\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/195776\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: I am trying to find heat transfer rate from radiator through fins.\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/195776\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/195776\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: I am trying to find heat transfer rate from radiator through fins. | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"First off you'll need many more cells across the flow nanofluid channel: you need at least 6-10 cells across a flow channel to have a hope of predicting the flow. The other problem you have is that the fins are interacting with the bounding box to give skew (distorted) cells. Have you done any of\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/195776\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2021-10-26T12:57:55+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2021-10-26T12:57:55+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: I am trying to find heat transfer rate from radiator through fins. | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"First off you'll need many more cells across the flow nanofluid channel: you need at least 6-10 cells across a flow channel to have a hope of predicting the flow. The other problem you have is that the fins are interacting with the bounding box to give skew (distorted) cells. Have you done any of","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/195776\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/195776\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/195776\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: I am trying to find heat transfer rate from radiator through fins."}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/195776\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: I am trying to find heat transfer rate from radiator through fins.","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/195776\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/195776\/","name":"Reply To: I am trying to find heat transfer rate from radiator through fins. | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"First off you'll need many more cells across the flow nanofluid channel: you need at least 6-10 cells across a flow channel to have a hope of predicting the flow. The other problem you have is that the fins are interacting with the bounding box to give skew (distorted) cells. Have you done any of","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/195776\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2021-10-26T12:57:55+00:00","dateModified":"2021-10-26T12:57:55+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: I am trying to find heat transfer rate from radiator through fins. | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"First off you'll need many more cells across the flow nanofluid channel: you need at least 6-10 cells across a flow channel to have a hope of predicting the flow. The other problem you have is that the fins are interacting with the bounding box to give skew (distorted) cells. Have you done any of","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/195776\/","article:published_time":"2021-10-26T12:57:55+00:00","article:modified_time":"2021-10-26T12:57:55+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: I am trying to find heat transfer rate from radiator through fins. | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"First off you'll need many more cells across the flow nanofluid channel: you need at least 6-10 cells across a flow channel to have a hope of predicting the flow. The other problem you have is that the fins are interacting with the bounding box to give skew (distorted) cells. Have you done any of"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"195776","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-25 02:32:59","updated":"2026-08-03 06:20:16","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: I am trying to find heat transfer rate from radiator through fins.\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: I am trying to find heat transfer rate from radiator through fins.","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/195776\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/195776","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/195776\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=195776"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}