


{"id":186943,"date":"2021-07-29T09:49:01","date_gmt":"2021-07-29T09:49:01","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/186943\/"},"modified":"2021-07-29T09:58:39","modified_gmt":"2021-07-29T09:58:39","slug":"186943","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/186943\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: How to write Array to file"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello Erik<br \/>\nthank you, this helped. I solved the problem like this: <br \/>\n! Write to txt file <br \/>\n*CFOPEN, &#8216;filename.txt&#8217;<br \/>\n*VWRITE, array_wanted1(1), &#8216;; &#8216;,array_wanted2(1)<br \/>\n(F,A2,F)<br \/>\n!Format A=String, F=FLoat -> https:\/\/web.stanford.edu\/class\/me200c\/tutorial_77\/17_format.html<br \/>\n*cfclose<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-186943","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hello Erik thank you, this helped. I solved the problem like this: ! Write to txt file *CFOPEN, &#039;filename.txt&#039; *VWRITE, array_wanted1(1), &#039;; &#039;,array_wanted2(1) (F,A2,F) !Format A=String, F=FLoat -&gt; https:\/\/web.stanford.edu\/class\/me200c\/tutorial_77\/17_format.html *cfclose\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/186943\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: How to write Array to file | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hello Erik thank you, this helped. I solved the problem like this: ! Write to txt file *CFOPEN, &#039;filename.txt&#039; *VWRITE, array_wanted1(1), &#039;; &#039;,array_wanted2(1) (F,A2,F) !Format A=String, F=FLoat -&gt; https:\/\/web.stanford.edu\/class\/me200c\/tutorial_77\/17_format.html *cfclose\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/186943\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2021-07-29T09:49:01+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2021-07-29T09:58:39+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: How to write Array to file | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hello Erik thank you, this helped. I solved the problem like this: ! Write to txt file *CFOPEN, &#039;filename.txt&#039; *VWRITE, array_wanted1(1), &#039;; &#039;,array_wanted2(1) (F,A2,F) !Format A=String, F=FLoat -&gt; https:\/\/web.stanford.edu\/class\/me200c\/tutorial_77\/17_format.html *cfclose\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/186943\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/186943\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: How to write Array to file\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/186943\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: How to write Array to file\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/186943\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/186943\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: How to write Array to file | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hello Erik thank you, this helped. I solved the problem like this: ! Write to txt file *CFOPEN, 'filename.txt' *VWRITE, array_wanted1(1), '; ',array_wanted2(1) (F,A2,F) !Format A=String, F=FLoat -> https:\\\/\\\/web.stanford.edu\\\/class\\\/me200c\\\/tutorial_77\\\/17_format.html *cfclose\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/186943\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2021-07-29T09:49:01+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2021-07-29T09:58:39+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: How to write Array to file | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello Erik thank you, this helped. I solved the problem like this: ! Write to txt file *CFOPEN, 'filename.txt' *VWRITE, array_wanted1(1), '; ',array_wanted2(1) (F,A2,F) !Format A=String, F=FLoat -> https:\/\/web.stanford.edu\/class\/me200c\/tutorial_77\/17_format.html *cfclose","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/186943\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/186943\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/186943\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: How to write Array to file"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/186943\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: How to write Array to file","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/186943\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/186943\/","name":"Reply To: How to write Array to file | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello Erik thank you, this helped. I solved the problem like this: ! Write to txt file *CFOPEN, 'filename.txt' *VWRITE, array_wanted1(1), '; ',array_wanted2(1) (F,A2,F) !Format A=String, F=FLoat -> https:\/\/web.stanford.edu\/class\/me200c\/tutorial_77\/17_format.html *cfclose","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/186943\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2021-07-29T09:49:01+00:00","dateModified":"2021-07-29T09:58:39+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: How to write Array to file | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hello Erik thank you, this helped. I solved the problem like this: ! Write to txt file *CFOPEN, 'filename.txt' *VWRITE, array_wanted1(1), '; ',array_wanted2(1) (F,A2,F) !Format A=String, F=FLoat -&gt; https:\/\/web.stanford.edu\/class\/me200c\/tutorial_77\/17_format.html *cfclose","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/186943\/","article:published_time":"2021-07-29T09:49:01+00:00","article:modified_time":"2021-07-29T09:58:39+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: How to write Array to file | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hello Erik thank you, this helped. I solved the problem like this: ! Write to txt file *CFOPEN, 'filename.txt' *VWRITE, array_wanted1(1), '; ',array_wanted2(1) (F,A2,F) !Format A=String, F=FLoat -&gt; https:\/\/web.stanford.edu\/class\/me200c\/tutorial_77\/17_format.html *cfclose"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"186943","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-24 05:40:31","updated":"2026-09-11 02:23:43","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: How to write Array to file\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: How to write Array to file","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/186943\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/186943","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/186943\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=186943"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}