


{"id":141629,"date":"2021-02-08T17:06:50","date_gmt":"2021-02-08T17:06:50","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/reply\/141629\/"},"modified":"2021-02-08T17:06:50","modified_gmt":"2021-02-08T17:06:50","slug":"141629","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/141629\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: how I can Assume\/assign  electrodes on my solid structural ? Help please!!"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>From the error message it says that we are applying VOLT BC on a slave node (66002), something that we can not do. So the workaround could be toskip the CP command and apply the Voltage BC on the electrodes directlynapply the Voltage only to the Master node in the constraint point set (CP), so only to node nr: 58802 (as per the error message). As the nodes are coupled to the master node, they will also get this voltage. So use D,58802,volt,voltage on the master node only.n<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-141629","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"From the error message it says that we are applying VOLT BC on a slave node (66002), something that we can not do. So the workaround could be toskip the CP command and apply the Voltage BC on the electrodes directlynapply the Voltage only to the Master node in the constraint point set (CP), so\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/141629\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: how I can Assume\/assign electrodes on my solid structural ? Help please!! | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"From the error message it says that we are applying VOLT BC on a slave node (66002), something that we can not do. So the workaround could be toskip the CP command and apply the Voltage BC on the electrodes directlynapply the Voltage only to the Master node in the constraint point set (CP), so\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/141629\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2021-02-08T17:06:50+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2021-02-08T17:06:50+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: how I can Assume\/assign electrodes on my solid structural ? Help please!! | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"From the error message it says that we are applying VOLT BC on a slave node (66002), something that we can not do. So the workaround could be toskip the CP command and apply the Voltage BC on the electrodes directlynapply the Voltage only to the Master node in the constraint point set (CP), so\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/141629\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/141629\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: how I can Assume\\\/assign  electrodes on my solid structural ? Help please!!\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/141629\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: how I can Assume\\\/assign  electrodes on my solid structural ? Help please!!\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/141629\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/141629\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: how I can Assume\\\/assign electrodes on my solid structural ? Help please!! | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"From the error message it says that we are applying VOLT BC on a slave node (66002), something that we can not do. So the workaround could be toskip the CP command and apply the Voltage BC on the electrodes directlynapply the Voltage only to the Master node in the constraint point set (CP), so\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/141629\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2021-02-08T17:06:50+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2021-02-08T17:06:50+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: how I can Assume\/assign electrodes on my solid structural ? Help please!! | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"From the error message it says that we are applying VOLT BC on a slave node (66002), something that we can not do. So the workaround could be toskip the CP command and apply the Voltage BC on the electrodes directlynapply the Voltage only to the Master node in the constraint point set (CP), so","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/141629\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/141629\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/141629\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: how I can Assume\/assign  electrodes on my solid structural ? Help please!!"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/141629\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: how I can Assume\/assign  electrodes on my solid structural ? Help please!!","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/141629\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/141629\/","name":"Reply To: how I can Assume\/assign electrodes on my solid structural ? Help please!! | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"From the error message it says that we are applying VOLT BC on a slave node (66002), something that we can not do. So the workaround could be toskip the CP command and apply the Voltage BC on the electrodes directlynapply the Voltage only to the Master node in the constraint point set (CP), so","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/141629\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2021-02-08T17:06:50+00:00","dateModified":"2021-02-08T17:06:50+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: how I can Assume\/assign electrodes on my solid structural ? Help please!! | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"From the error message it says that we are applying VOLT BC on a slave node (66002), something that we can not do. So the workaround could be toskip the CP command and apply the Voltage BC on the electrodes directlynapply the Voltage only to the Master node in the constraint point set (CP), so","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/141629\/","article:published_time":"2021-02-08T17:06:50+00:00","article:modified_time":"2021-02-08T17:06:50+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: how I can Assume\/assign electrodes on my solid structural ? Help please!! | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"From the error message it says that we are applying VOLT BC on a slave node (66002), something that we can not do. So the workaround could be toskip the CP command and apply the Voltage BC on the electrodes directlynapply the Voltage only to the Master node in the constraint point set (CP), so"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"141629","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-22 01:42:37","updated":"2026-08-22 11:34:20","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: how I can Assume\/assign  electrodes on my solid structural ? Help please!!\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: how I can Assume\/assign  electrodes on my solid structural ? Help please!!","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/141629\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/141629","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/141629\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=141629"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}