Ansys 2023 R2: Ansys Mechanical What’s New
About this Webinar
2023 R2 brings new features to Ansys Mechanical that enable users to perform more efficient and automated structural simulations.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the top highlights in Mechanical for this release, including:
- Interface with Mechanical “pythonically” to automate its capabilities and seamlessly connect with other technologies with PyMechanical
- Perform accurate and robust turbomachinery simulations, including imported load support for multistage cyclic symmetry analyses, a new forced response add-on using standardized capabilities, and a new advanced nonlinear multi-harmonic solver
- Efficiently explore a variety of drop test height and angle variations, with added support to concurrently solve multiple drop test analyses, leveraging the Ansys LS-DYNA solver.
- Simulate surface tension and wall adhesion effects in soldering and thermal interface material applications with the exposure of the incompressible Smooth Particle Galerkin (ISPG) solver
- Ability to ensure a high-quality mesh prior to solving, with Mesh Quality Worksheet improvements, poor element location visualization and shortcut keys, and weld improvements that enable the creation of welds near complex geometric features and areas where it is difficult to create weld connections.
- Evaluate and optimize the performance of hydrodynamic and journal bearings with a new embedded workflow that combines hydrodynamics and finite element analysis (FEA). This workflow integrates Tribo-X, a thermal elastohydrodynamics (TEHD) simulation software.