Ansys 2023 R1: Ansys Fluent What’s New
- We'll highlight the significant advancements in Ansys Fluent, including: Unleash the power of multiple GPUs for a broad spectrumof applications with the full release of the Fluent multi-GPU solver.
- Address sustainability challenges with accurate hydrogen modeling throughout its value chain.•Automate workflows and craft customized solutions more efficiently with an embedded PyConsole.
- Improve robustness for all flight regimes with High-Speed Numerics (HNS) in Fluent Aero.
- Increase automation and productivity with a Virtual Blade Model (VBM) replacing 3D rotors with source terms in the governing equations.
- Run parametric studies and design optimization directly within the Fluent interface, including morphing.
- Perform advanced electronics cooling analyses, including condensation, evaporation, andmore, with a new direct ECAD workflow for printed circuit boards (PCB)
What You Will Learn
- See all the new major release features for Ansys Fluent in 2023 R1 Reduce simulation solve time and power consumption with the multi-GPU solver in Fluent
- Address sustainability challenges throughout the entire hydrogen value chain
- Build custom workflows and solutions with Fluent using Python
Who Should Attend
All engineers and engineer managers using Ansys Fluent Speaker