Technical Application Engineer - Ansys Optics and Photonics
- Learn and apply engineering expertise and knowledge of Ansys’ Optics and Photonics techniques to provide the highest level of technical support to customers, ensuring high-quality, timely customer service that results in improved customer satisfaction and productivity.
- Take ownership of the customers problems, proactively engage with selected accounts to provide comprehensive Optics and Photonics solutions. Contribute to technical activities throughout the sales opportunity lifecycle, interact with customers to understand their product design needs and engineering design workflows.
- Provide introductory training classes and contribute to the delivery of professional services for projects which may include collaborative work with other application engineers in the same or different disciplines.
- Gather customer requirements to support the improvement of Ansys software and collaborate with the Ansys product development teams to translate customer requirements into new product capabilities. Test new releases on industrial problems.
- Participate in internal corporate initiatives to share knowledge and to create best practices, both within and outside the discipline.