Senior R&D Engineer
- Improve and enhance our direct and iterative linear equation solvers with the latest technologies to solve ill-conditioned equations from different element formulations.
- Work on the performance improvement and memory reduction under HPC environments when solving a very large linear set of equations, especially with a large number of constraint equations.
- Design, code, test, document, implement, and maintain software components and systems.
- Comfortable contributing to (and learning where necessary) anywhere within the full software stack (API design, database implementation, parallel programming, etc.)
- Performs moderately complex bug verification, release testing and beta support.
- Investigate problems discovered by QA or product support and develops solutions.
- Works under the general supervision of a development manager.
- Participates in planning, architecture, and research.