Senior R&D Engineer (13148)
- Responsible for the development of software products and supporting systems.
- Will use advanced technical and problem-solving skills to help the team tackle complex issues, satisfy customer requirements, and accomplish development objectives.
- Specific job duties include, participate in planning, architecture, and research; perform complex development activities that may require extensive analysis in areas including user experience, software design and solver research;
- employ best practices and help to maintain through technical reviews and mentoring;
- perform complex bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned product;
- research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions; research and understand the marketing requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria and competitive issues;
- work with strategic customers or proxies to assess needs and develop solutions;
- work independently with minimal supervision and may take on some planning and mentoring responsibilities; and
- responsible for managing interns or co-ops.