Senior C# R&D Engineer f/m
- You have completed a MS in Engineering with specific competency in Software Engineering and software application architecture and design or you can justify an equivalent qualification.
- You have a previous experience of software design and development with the .NET framework and an expert knowledge of the different technologies involved in modern applications and UI. You can compose with the state of the art of the .NET guidance, patterns and libraries to design and build modular applications and distributed services.
- You like team working, sharing and confronting ideas on technical subjects. You give the same value to ergonomics and UX matters as to technical ones.
- Your expertise spans software development, software architecture, usability, and development processes for best-in-class applications, UI and services.
- The expertise in the several technologies used by Systems Business Unit assets:
- Languages: C#
- Framework: .NET (Standard, Core, ASP), WPF
- Configuration Management: GIT, Azure DevOps
- Development methods: Agile