Senior Application Engineer - High Frequency - EMEA (m/f/d) - REMOTE (13478)
- Apply advanced engineering expertise and knowledge of electromagnetics simulation techniques to provide the highest level of technical support to customers, ensuring high-quality, timely customer service that results in improved customer satisfaction and productivity.
- Take ownership of customer problems, proactively engage with selected accounts to provide comprehensive solutions. Work independently and contribute to all technical activities throughout the sales opportunity lifecycle, interact with customers to understand their product design needs and engineering design workflows and articulate Ansys’ value proposition.
- Provide intermediate and/or advanced training classes. Scope and deliver professional services for projects which may include collaborative work with other application engineers in the same or different disciplines.
- Gather customer requirements to support the improvement of Ansys software and collaborate with the Ansys product development teams to translate customer requirements into new product capabilities. Test new releases on industrial problems.
- Participates in internal corporate initiatives to share knowledge and to create best practices, both within and outside of the engineering disciplines.