R&D Verification Engineer (13384)
- Conduct software testing of ANSYS applications like Ansys Discovery, Ansys Workbench.
- Setup and perform CFD simulations, FEA simulations to test accuracy, robustness and performance of new simulation capabilities being added to Ansys Discovery.
- Research literature for reference solutions.
- Write and maintain automated testing scripts, monitor regression testing results, investigate failing tests, file defects, and assist the development team for further investigations.
- Specify and write test cases; create, modify, and update existing test cases.
- Work closely with other members of the product creation team and coordinate with other teams to address cross-team dependencies.
- Participate in collaborative testing efforts and provide feedback on various other features being added to the software.
- Present work progress to team members effectively and regularly.