R&D Engineer - Photonic Solutions
- Performs basic development activities, including the design, prototyping, maintenance, testing and documentation of new design methodologies and product features.
- Learns and employs best practices
- Performs basic bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products.
- Researches problems discovered by QA or product support and develops solutions.
- Works under the general supervision of a development manager or lead engineer.
- Demonstrates software capabilities to customers, using industry-relevant examples.