R&D Engineer II ( Web Technologies )
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and product designers, and plan solutions to address those requirements
- Help define common UX guidelines that meet fluids customer needs.
- Keep yourself up to date on the latest technologies and architecture for user interface and user experience development. Use that knowledge to help successfully deliver Ansys CFD capabilities in both desktop and web-based environments.
- Employ best practices and help to maintain them through technical reviews and mentoring. Help other teams with technical and implementation details.
- Develop, debug, and proactively refactor a mixed language code base including Python and C/C++ on both Windows and Linux platforms
- Research and understand the marketing requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria and competitive issues. May work with strategic customers or proxies to assess needs and develop solutions.
- Get involved directly in the planning and prioritization of features.
- Contribute to the software development lifecycle by planning and completing tasks within the team’s test-driven iterative/incremental, and broader agile practices.