- Performs moderately complex development activities, including the design, implementation, maintenance, testing and documentation of software modules and sub-systems.
- Proposes and implements novel solutions, think "outside the box" and let your ideas be known.
- Writes testable, readable, scalable, clean and efficient code and participates in code reviews.
- Participates in Agile process meetings. Interacts constructively with colleagues, provides constructive feedback and insight to support the team goals.
- Understands and employs best practices to convert customer requirements into scalable designs.
- Performs moderately complex bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products. Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions.
- Understands the marketing requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria and competitive issues.
- Works under the general supervision of a development manager.