Lead R&D Engineer - Remote (13389)
- Leads planning, architecture or research at a project level.
- Coordinates product design and development activities requiring extensive analysis in areas such as user experience, software design and solver research. Acts as a technical reference within a group or product.
- Develops and employs best practices and maintains them through technical reviews and mentoring.
- Performs complex bug verification, release testing and beta support across multiple products. Researches problems discovered by QA or product support and develops solutions, collaborating with the QA/support team.
- Researches and understands the marketing requirements for products, including target environment, performance criteria and competitive issues. May work with strategic customers or proxies to assess needs and develop solutions.
- Operates without direct supervision and may function as a team leader, project manager, or software architect.
- May be responsible for line management of a small technical team but primary duties are of an individual technical nature.