Lead R&D Engineer - Integral Equation Methods
- Implementing numerical and software features in C++ on time and with upmost quality.
- Maintaining and supporting current code base. Working together with other teams to ensure integration between products.
- Understand, employ, and maintain best software practices through design and code review, testing, and validation.
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering or related discipline with a minimum of 4 years of professional experience, or a MS degree with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.
- Familiarity with electrical modeling and simulation, specifically with integral equation methods and its implementation aspects for electromagnetic applications.
- Significant experience in scientific programming in C/C++ and excellent software development skills.
- Knowledge of parallel and distributed systems (threads, message passing and hybrid systems). Prior experience with OpenMP, MPI, or multi-threading is preferred.