Lead Application Engineer AGI
- Demonstrate technical mastery and knowledge of DME products to provide the highest level of technical support to customers and channel partners, ensuring high-quality, timely customer service that results in improved customer satisfaction and productivity.
- Work with Ansys channel partners to grow the revenue, market presence, smooth integration and collaboration with Ansys, independence, prosperity, and overall satisfaction with respect to working with AGI and selling DME software.
- Work closely with DME sales leadership to ensure smooth go to market operations throughout Japan across sales, ACE, channel partners, and customers
- Take ownership of customer problems, proactively engage with selected accounts to provide comprehensive DME solutions. Lead complex customer engagements throughout the sales opportunity lifecycle, interact with key customers to understand their product design needs, key business initiatives and engineering design workflows and articulate Ansys’ value proposition to Director level audiences.
- Instruct advanced and/or application focused training classes. Lead project teams for professional services which include collaborative work with other field engineers in the same or different disciplines.
- Gather customer requirements to support improvement of Ansys software and collaborate with the Ansys product development teams to translate customer requirements into new product capabilities and to guide Ansys product roadmap. Lead project teams testing new releases on industrial problems.
- Participate in internal corporate initiatives to share knowledge and to create best practices, both within and outside the discipline.
- Mentor junior engineers
- Actively collaborate with other team members as well as other functions including sales, marketing and product management/development within and outside of the region to drive customer success