Combustion Software Engineer II (C/C++) *Hybrid* (12286)
The incumbent will be following agile principles to define, implement, test and document features within the ANSYS Fluids product with other team members. Some specific responsibilities will be:
- Develop new and expand on existing features in a mixed code base of C, C++, and Python
- Build an understanding of the code architecture to participate in the maintenance, improvement, and support of the Reacting Flows in Ansys Fluids products
- Implement new and enhance existing Combustion modeling functionalities
- Expand knowledge and use of software technologies to deliver best of class software
- Communicate with geographically distributed team members.