Application Engineer II - Structures (12903)
- Apply engineering expertise and knowledge of Structures simulation techniques to provide highest level technical support to customers and Channel Partners, ensuring high-quality, timely customer service that results in improved customer satisfaction and productivity.
- Own the customer problems, proactively engage with selected accounts to provide comprehensive solutions. Contribute to all technical activities throughout the sales opportunity lifecycle, interact with customers to understand their product design needs and engineering design workflows and articulate Ansys’ value proposition.
- Instruct introductory and/or intermediate training classes and contribute to the delivery of professional services for projects which might include collaborative work with other field engineers in the same or different disciplines.
- Gather customer requirements to support the improvement of Ansys software and collaborate with the Ansys product development teams to translate customer requirements into new product capabilities. Test new releases on industrial problems.
- Participates in internal corporate initiatives to share knowledge and to create best practices, inside the discipline and cross-disciplines.
- Develop simulation best practices, solutions, FAQs for knowledge base