Application Engineer II - Electromagnetics (13313)
- Understanding customer needs in the area of Chip, Package, and PCB designs involving Signal and Power Integrity, Antenna, RF and provide right methodologies with Ansys solutions to ensure customer success.
- Demonstrating the value of the ANSYS vision and software to existing/prospective customers through collaboration with direct and indirect Sales in order to grow sales volume.
- Creating and presenting software demonstrations in order to assist with the software sales process, developing novel simulation solutions to streamline existing workflows, perform technical product presentations; ensuring software deployment and adoption; driving competitive benchmarks.
- Providing high-quality technical support to existing customers to ensure retention and customer delight.
- Performing consulting activities in complex electrical engineering problems using ANSYS Inc. software products or other commercial CAE software.
- Training customers on the usage of ANSYS simulation products to increase their proficiency, independence, and success in simulating engineering problems with ANSYS software.
- Collaborating with product development teams by providing customer requirements as well as performing testing of new product releases to ensure the improved customer experience.