Application Engineer II- Electromagnetics (12064)
- Lead/Assist in coordinating and executing all technical activities throughout the sales opportunity lifecycle such as technical discovery, product presentations, demonstrations, and evaluations.
- Responsible for providing best in class solutions involving Package and System interactions for Signal and Power Integrity flows and collaborate with the cross regional and cross functional teams for developing suitable solutions.
- Work in Advanced technology areas such as 5G, High Speed and Chip aware System Designs and collaborate with customers to have a footprint of Ansys in customer design process.
- Participate in external and internal events to further enhance SI/PI/EMI simulation solutions, marketing, and professional growth.
- As a product expert with one or more Ansys products, interact with customers to understand their product design needs and engineering design workflows; analyze how to address customers’ requirements using Ansys products and platform; articulate Ansys’ value proposition
- Collaborate with the Ansys product development teams to translate customer requirements into exciting new product features; test new releases of Ansys products on industrial problems
- Contribute to consulting services, conduct introductory and/or intermediate training classes