Application Engineer II (13388)
- Apply engineering expertise and knowledge of CFD simulation techniques to provide the highest level of simulation solutions to customers and channel partners, ensuring high-quality, timely customer service.
- Understand the customer's problem, the required fidelity of the solution, and the timeline for the expected solution, develop the simulation approach that provides a meaningful insight, and deploy the solution.
- Instruct introductory, intermediate, and/or advanced training classes.
- Scope and deliver professional services for projects which might include collaborative work with other field engineers in the same or different disciplines.
- Own the customer problems, and proactively engage with selected accounts to provide comprehensive solutions. Contribute to technical activities throughout the sales opportunity lifecycle and interact with customers to understand their product design needs and engineering design workflows.
- Gather customer requirements to support the improvement of Ansys software and collaborate with the Ansys product development teams to translate customer requirements into new product capabilities. Test new releases on industrial problems.
- Participates in internal corporate initiatives to share knowledge and to create best practices, inside the discipline and cross-disciplines.
- Assist in developing simulation best practices, solutions, and FAQs for the knowledge base.
- Strong willingness to acquire engineering knowledge and domain expertise.