Academic Development Manager II (Remote/Hybrid) (12016)
- Collaborate with educators and academic institutions online or onsite to understand their educational needs and goals within your area of expertise.
- Prepare content development plans for assigned disciplines to drive academic customer satisfaction, product adoption, and learning consumption metrics; plans must consider the voice of the customer and inputs from field, Application Engineers and respective Business Units.
- Develop effective and innovative curriculum materials that align with current pedagogical practices and educational standards and support the usage of Ansys products in the engineering curriculum. This includes lectures, tutorials, learning pathways, study guides, assessment libraries and certification programs.
- As a content owner, lead, coordinate & perform all activities throughout the content life cycle to maximize efficiency, productivity, and utilization of available resources, in close collaboration with Application Engineers and other technical teams.
- Work in alliance with academic field and technical teams to develop plans to educate clients on the features and capabilities of our products, through training sessions, guest lectures, webinars, workshops, contributing to marketing collateral and educational materials.
- Conduct and support feedback initiatives such as surveys to learn more about the use of Ansys education resources in the curriculum and feed that information to the sales, marketing, and product development teams, as appropriate.
- Execute field marketing activities including technical presentations for marketing events, assist Sales and Presales efforts to grow ANSYS business based on the expertise and skill set requirements.
- Contribute to strategic academic projects and programs as needed by team, including but not limited to infrastructure development & maintenance, business operations, strategic initiatives, as well as Ansys field and digital marketing activities.
- Stay up to date with current pedagogical practices, educational trends, and technology and participate in relevant events and training, as well as other professional development opportunities to continue growing and improving as an academic content developer.